Fadal Amplifier Specifications
Fadal Part Number AMP-0021
This is the latest technology from Glentek, the largest supplier of motors and amplifiers for Fadals.
Replaces all Glentek Amplifier Part Number GA4568 series
Used with DC models VMC 40 through VMC 8020, for all axes (XYZAB) using the larger DC amplifier footprint with terminal connections.
Not used with the VMC 15 machine.
Total Amplifier Support!
With us you're not just getting a "AMP In A Box!"
Here's four key examples of the Total Support our customers receive:
Diagnose - Direct help in determining if you really do need to replace the amplifier. Based on experience having worked as part of the engineering team that originally designed the Fadal amplifiers, our knowledge helps us determine if there's other elements in the servo system that need to be addressed before replacing an amplifier.
Documentation - We provide very simple and concise, step by step instructions on how to install and get your replacement amplifier in and running. With our documentation we also include Preventative Maintenance tips to help avoid future failures.
Warranty - Just like "the old days", we value our relationship with each and every customer. We are driven by fairness and committed to your satisfaction.
Support - With the combination of our Fadal engineering background and direct interaction with Glentek, AMC and Varedan engineers, you are getting the absolute best product support possible at installation and beyond.
The axis amplifiers are one of the most important aspects of the machine. Why buy something from someone without the engineering experience and the manufacturer's direct support?
True Engineering Knowledge and Experience you can Trust:
Below are a few examples of our machine engineering expertise with the servo systems back when your Fadal was designed.
Axis Hardware Development:
– DC motor/amplifier design, evaluation, testing and production QC, continually evaluated many different DC Brush motors and amplifiers, from just about every major manufacture in the industry walked in out door at one time or other.
– AC motor/amplifier design, evaluation, testing and production transition, working directly with Glentek engineers in 1997 to develop both the Fadal AC Brushless motors and amplifiers, then creating a second source solution with Baldor Electric.
– Glass Scales; integration and testing of the machine servo control system
– Temperature controlled ballscrews
– Developed and Perfected the Ballbar standard with Renishaw
– 1010-5 axis controller for the CNC 88 controls
Axis Software Development:
– 1010 Axis and Spindle Software
– Rigid Tap
– High Speed DNC - 1000 blocks per second
– Programmable Servo Gains
– Advanced Feed Forward (one of the patent holders)
– Manual Pulse Dry-Run
– XYZ Volumetric Compensation (never released)
That's True Knowledge and Experience!