USED Glentek MTR-0126
Part is sold as is; please see pictures for condition. This motor came off a demo machine regularly serviced.
AC Brushless Motor for Fadal XYZ axes.
9182 Line Encoder
Metric pitch ball screws, VMC 3016 to VMC 8030
For AC Brushless Amplifiers:
See also MTR-0146, an equivalent Brushless motor by Baldor
Total Motor Support!
With us you're not just getting a "Motor In A Box!"
Here's four key examples of the Total Support our customers receive:
Diagnose - Direct help in determining if you really do need to replace the motor. Based on experience having worked as part of the engineering team that originally designed the Fadal motors. Our knowledge helps us determine if there's other elements in the servo system that need to be addressed before replacing an amplifier.
Documentation - We provide very simple and concise, step by step instructions on how to install and get your replacement motor in and running. With our documentation we also include Preventative Maintenance tips to help avoid future failures.
Warranty - Just like "the old days", we value our relationship with each and every customer. We are driven by fairness and committed to your satisfaction.
Support - With the combination of our engineering background and direct interaction with Glentek, Baldor and Varedan engineers, you are getting the absolute best product support possible at installation and beyond.
The axis motors are one of the most important aspects of the machine. Why buy something from someone without the engineering experience and the manufacturer's direct support?
True Engineering Knowledge and Experience you can Trust:
Below are a few examples of our machine engineering expertise with the servo systems back when your Fadal was designed.
Axis Hardware Development:
– DC motor/amplifier design, evaluation, testing and production QC, continually evaluated many different DC Brush motors and amplifiers, from just about every major manufacture in the industry walked in out door at one time or other.
– AC motor/amplifier design, evaluation, testing and production transition, working directly with Glentek engineers in 1997 to develop both the Fadal AC Brushless motors and amplifiers, then creating a second source solution with Baldor Electric.
– Glass Scales; integration and testing of the machine servo control system<
– Temperature controlled balls screws
– Developed and Perfected the Ballbar standard with Renishaw
– 1010-5 axis controller for the CNC 88 controls
Axis Software Development:
– 1010 Axis and Spindle Software
- Rigid Tap
– High Speed DNC - 1000 blocks per second
– Programmable Servo Gains
– Advanced Feed Forward (one of the patent holders)
– Manual Pulse Dry-Run
– XYZ Volumetric Compensation (never released)
That's True Knowledge and Experience!