Fadal Part Number ELE-0001
Genuine Fadal OEM electronic part. The ELE-0025 software Eproms are used for the 1010-5 or 1010-6 Spindle Controller board that enables Rigid Tapping.
Rigid Tap requires the following mechanical items:
1) Spindle Motor with encoder
2) Spindle Drive using encoder for closed loop (Vector control) operation
3) Encode cable from Spindle Drive to 1010-5 or higher axis controller
4) 1400-4 CPU or higher
5) CPU Eprom module with version 94 or higher
6) Direct Drive or Air/Hydraulic High/Low idler system
For more information about Eproms and compatibility, see the 1010 Axis Controller Board.
EPROM KIT, RIGID-TAP SPINDLE; U15/U18 
Fadal Tech Manuals - A Complete Documentation Resource
When you buy from us, you're not just getting a "Part In A Box!"
Here are four key examples of the Total Support our customers receive:
1) Diagnose - Direct help in determining if you really do need to replace the part. Based on experience having worked as part of the engineering team that originally designed the Fadal machine, our knowledge helps us determine if there's other elements in the system that need to be addressed before replacing the part.
2) Documentation - We provide very simple and concise information on this site on how to install and get your replacement in and running. With our documentation, we also include Preventative Maintenance tips to help avoid future failures.
3) Warranty - Just like "the old days", we value our relationship with each and every customer. We are driven by fairness and committed to your satisfaction.
4) Support - With the combination of our Fadal Engineering background and direct interaction with suppliers engineers, you are getting the absolute best product support possible at installation and beyond.
Why buy something from someone without the Fadal engineering experience and the replacement part manufacturer's direct support?